Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 15 Aug. 2006

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:08:23 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org

I'm in a bit of a rush to head out of town, but I think I've got the
minutes formatted fairly well at [1].  One concern: I was fairly sure I
logged carefully, but I also was fairly sure we approved the minutes of 8
Aug.  I don't see that in the IRC log.  If we did approve, let me know and
I will update this week's minutes to reflect that.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2006/08/15-minutes.html

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation