Tag meeting of 24 March 2005 was cancelled

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:51:22 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org

Due to unexpectedly low turnout, we decided to cancel the official TAG
call for today.  For the record, those who called in were: Tim
Berners-Lee, Roy Fielding, David Orchard, Ed Rice and me.   In an
unofficial discussion following the decision to cancel the call, Ed, Dave
and I agreed that that Ed would send [1] regarding Binary XML (approval to
send was agreed during the call of 10 March [2]).  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005May/0044.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/10-tagmem-minutes.html#item05

Noah Mendelsohn