RE: Request for extension of the XRI review period

Vincent-
	OASIS rules specify a rather rigid set of dates for reviews and votes. Delaying the close of comments by two weeks would force us to postpone the OASIS vote by one month, so we would normally be hesitant to extend that review period.
	That being said, we very much appreciate the review by the W3C TAG and (speaking as chairs of the TC) are very interested in accomodating your request and accepting the additional 1 month delay in the OASIS vote.
	The are some process-related questions we need to clear up before we can commit to extending the comment period, including possibly having to take this delay to a TC vote. We will let you and the TAG know as soon as we have more information.
	In the meantime, we are eager to answer any questions you may have and look forward to the results of your review.

	-Gabe