Request for extension of the XRI review period

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:06:47 +0200
To: drummond.reed@cordance.net, gwachob@visa.com
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr, marc.lemaitre@cordance.net, www-tag@w3.org

Drummond, Gabe,

I am writing to you on behalf of the W3C Technical Architecture Group (TAG) [1].
The publication of the Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI) documents has drawn
the TAG's attention. The group is interested in reviewing these documents, but
it seems now unlikely that we could send our comments by April 14. We may need
two additional weeks to finish up our review. Could the review period be extended
until the end of April?

Best regards,

Vincent Quint,
TAG co-chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France