Re: Minutes of the Web Services Addressing / TAG joint meeting

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 00:28:49 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org, public-ws-addressing@w3.org

I wanted to apologize for not being able to attend the joint meeting.
Though I wasn't invited, even if I had been, I wouldn't have been able
to attend; I was busy representing a client at a WG meeting and didn't
feel that I could leave to tend to an issue of no concern to that
client.  I hope you understand.

I did just want to briefly respond to one comment in the minutes ...

] So, I think Mark has fairly clearly stated that he wants the URI
] >only< at the HTTP level, not duplicated.

Duplication is generally a bad idea IMO, so it would be nice that any
solution avoid it.  But my concern is just that the URI needs to make
it to the application protocol envelope, and if duplication is required
for that to happen, then that's fine by me.

Thanks.

Mark.