From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org [mailto:Internet-Drafts@ietf.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:13 PM
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hansen-2717bis-2718bis-uri-guidelines-04.txt

directories.

	Title		: Guidelines and Registration Procedures for  new
URI Schemes
	Author(s)	: T. Hansen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hansen-2717bis-2718bis-uri-guidelines-04.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-6-15

This document provides guidelines and recommendations for the
   definition of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.  It also
   updates the process and IANA registry for URI schemes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hansen-2717bis-2718bis-uri-guideli
nes-04.txt