Re: id is Candidate Recommendation (Call for Implementations)

I agree that the nsuri document does need to be revisited,
and the TAG is where that should be brought up.

The spirit of nsuri used to be "the main thing is to
make sure that the expectations about change policy are
well defined and published".  My own feeling is that
a well-defined style of extension should be perfectly
acceptable, and the policy is too strict.

Tim Berners-Lee