Re: Updated draft: Associating Resources with Namespaces

From: Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:11:59 -0500
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>

Norman Walsh wrote:

> In preparation for the upcoming f2f meeting, I've updated my draft of
> the finding to address namespaceDocuments-8:
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/
> I fleshed out section 5, added a new section on identifying terms
> within a namespace and I believe I incorporated all of the feedback I
> received from the first draft.

This is a really good description of how a namespace should be
graphically represented i.e. as an RDF model.

I've been in favor of including something like this in the RDDL
document itself but there was no consensus regarding this on the XML-
DEV list (and I've really tried to be an editor rather than author of
RDDL). That said, I would be very pleased to see this concept
published in an authoritative place.