Updated draft: Associating Resources with Namespaces

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:44:39 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
In preparation for the upcoming f2f meeting, I've updated my draft of
the finding to address namespaceDocuments-8:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/

I fleshed out section 5, added a new section on identifying terms
within a namespace and I believe I incorporated all of the feedback I
received from the first draft.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm