Re: ACTION 16: Norm to write something like this up...[ namespaceDocument-8 ]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:31:25 -0500
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>

On Aug 22, 2005, at 3:38 PM, Norman Walsh wrote:
> I propose that my note[1] and the following thread complete's my
> action (#16 from [2]).

pronoun overload... ah... this action comes from a discussion of
namespaceDocument-8

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/06/14-16-minutes.html#action011

and your 0056 message is a pointer to
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/06/23-rddl/

and yes, this probably does discharge the action, but I hope it
doesn't go without discussion. In fact, I'd prefer to be there when
it's discussed, and I'm not available this week.

Hmm... "Conceptually, the goal of namespaceDocument-8 is to associate a
nature and a purpose with a URI." I think it's nature, purpose, and any
other sort of data.

"Existing namespace documents using RDDL 1.0 would be updated to
include a profile attribute on the head element and a link to the GRDDL
stylesheet for RDDL 1.0."

That can be reduced to just a profile... is there a RDDL profile? I
guess not... [I'm writing from a meeting where I don't have spare
mental bandwidth for technical details.]

how about the "... see if it gets popular support" part of the action.
Has
there been any response?