ACTION 5: Norm to point out to the Core WG that it would be good to get the CSS working group to buy into xml:id

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:31:13 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
I propose that my message[1] completes this action (#5 from [2]).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2005Aug/0005.html
   (Actually, my message hasn't turned up in the archives yet, so 0005.html
   is a bit of a guess. Should be there or somewhere closeby though. Eventually)
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html