Re: Andrew Layman and Don Box Analysis of XML Optimization Techniques

Interesting. This novel fluid mechanics approach seems to indicate that
XML could also travel at high speed in wine bottles. (Possibly leaving
an undesirable cork flavour. YMMV.) (A yet unspotted advantage is that
XML could bonify for a few years, if left untouched in a dark cellar.)

Jean-Jacques.