Re: URI Renting Re: minutes: TAG teleconference 2004-09-13 for review

Le 29 sept. 2004, à 05:47, Joshua Allen a écrit :
> A larger percentage of Americans "own" their homes today than ever
> before, but only so long as they continue making mortgage payments.
> And

US is not the world :))). There are plenty of places where it's not the
case at all.  I could for example come with the counter example, that
in France, if you don't have enough resources, your taxes are cut.
There are also many places in the world (Africa, Asia) where your land
is owned by you. Period. Nothing to pay.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***