Editor's draft of WebArch for Basel face-to-face

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:21:41 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
As promised, I've checked in an editor's draft of the WebArch document
for review at our face-to-face meeting. I don't plan to make any more
changes before then. The draft is at[*]:

There is a diff version from the CR draft at:

                                        Be seeing you,

[*] Or will be. I've checked it in and set the access control, but it
    doesn't seem to be available yet. I assume this is just some sort
    of mirroring delay and that it will show up shortly.