RE: new text for Information Resource (section 3.1)

I suspect that your definition of "state" is not quite the same as mine.

If I choose to denote the actual coffee-maker with a URI, and provide
a representation that reflects the "state" of the coffee-maker as
"on", then I think that's just fine.

Patrick