Re: [xmlChunk-44] Chunk of XML - Canonicalization and equality

At 11:22 PM -0500 2/2/04, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
>Hello,
>
>At their 2 Feb 2004 teleconference, the TAG accepted a new
>issue [1]:
>
>xmlChunk-44: Chunk of XML - Canonicalization and equality

Is this XML fragments under another name? That is, what do you mean by "chunk"?

Also, how is this not solved by exclusive XML canonicalization? It
seems to me two "chunks" are likely to be equal if they have the same
exclusive XML canonicalization.

I don't yet see what's new about this issue.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu