RE: Arch Doc: 26 September 2003 Editor's Draft

Roy,

Why did you change from descriptive links to descriptive metadata?  My poor
brain starts to hurt when a link is either a link or metadata.  Why not keep
as hypertext links and descriptive links?

While you answered a number of my earlier questions in various emails to
other people, you didn't answer the question about whether web service
references, such as <callback location="mycallbackserviceuri"/> is a
hypertext link or a different kind of link.

Cheers,
Dave