Re: Rough sketch for an I-D (a successor of RFC 3023)

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:51:27 -0800
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: MURATA Makoto <murata@hokkaido.email.ne.jp>

On Oct 31, 2003, at 4:46 AM, MURATA Makoto wrote:

> However, I still would like to know if the TAG (or W3C in general) is
> willing
> to propose fragment identifiers as part of the next version of the XML
> media
> types RFCs.

I assume by "next version" you mean the one after this thing we're
currently working on?

Speaking personally for myself, I don't see the need for fragment
identifiers for */xml since the various */*+xml define their own
fragids usually and I don't see much */xml being served.  But of others
see the need I won't make a big noise. -Tim