Re: Qnames in attrs and c14n

jon@hackcraft.net writes:

> Quoting "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>:

<snip/>

> Canonical PSVI serialisation and reverse the no-namespace-prefix-rewriting
> resolution?

I wouldn't insist on PSVI, if by that you mean W3C XML Schema --
instead we could/should consider taking the XQuery route and saying,
roughly, "You need types to do this.  You could get them by
schema-validation with W3C XML Schema, but if you get them some other
way that's OK too."

> Whenever I read the c14n spec that idea always occurs to me, but it always
> seems messy after a bit more thought.

Messy, perhaps, but worth it none-the-less?

ht
                      Half-time member of W3C Team