[Agenda] 1 Dec 2003 TAG teleconf (Arch Doc, issues before LC)

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:38:53 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
TAG,

After a short conversation with Stuart, I am sending out
this brief agenda; I will publish the usual Web page
before meeting time.

We expect to discuss an upcoming Editor's Draft (which is
behind schedule). Discussion may be short depending on how
many people have enough time to review the document.

We also expect to review the issues list to determine whether
we agree on which issues we expect to close before last call.
We will focus on those issues that are still open [1].

Thank you,

 _ Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?view=normal&closed=1

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447