Minutes (was Re: TAG Comments on XHTML 2.0 and HLink)

Norm Walsh writes:
> Ok. I wrote the message and I'm anxious to apologize if its tone was
> the source of misunderstanding. I suppose I should have written a
> longer, more carefully crafted note. Ironically, the note was written
> in some haste because of concern (on the part of several of us) that
> if our conclusions only showed up in the minutes that it would look
> like we weren't being up front and our failure to say something
> explicit would be the source of bad feeling. Sigh.

Speaking of which, those minutes have not yet surfaced publicly, so far
as I can find, and there are lots of questions remaining about WHY the
TAG reached this conclusion.

We don't even appear to have a "lightly-edited IRC log".

If these went out under some other heading, please let me know.  They're
definitely not linked from:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

Simon St.Laurent - SSL is my TLA
http://simonstl.com may be my URI
http://monasticxml.org may be my ascetic URI
urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.6320 is another possibility altogether