Re: IRIs everywhere (including XML namespaces)

Biron,Paul V wrote:

> [...]

Indeed.  Don't have time to look it up in the schema Rec; does it allow
the possibility of explicitly marking up the elements in the list, e.g.

<schema-locs><loc href="uri1"/><loc href="uri2"/></schema-locs>

Seems like self-evidently the right thing to do; we do have markup for a
reason. -Tim