Re: Opacity and resource metadata (was Re: proposed TAG issues: uniform resource version info and access of resource metadata

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 04:16:30PM +0100, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Well. HTTP is an RFC published by the IETF. So are WebDAV and DeltaV
> (versioning). How can it get more "official"?

Right, and ditto for the HTTP headers I mentioned.  If you want the
community to use them, run them through the IETF process, evangelize
their value, and integrate them into your favourite open source Web
server, client, and/or library.

MB
--
Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.   http://www.markbaker.ca