Re: The RDDL challenge

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:15:30 +0100
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
CC: WWW-Tag <www-tag@w3.org>

Tim Bray wrote:
> Scope: We assume that a RDDL document is XHTML with embedded
> machine-readable information

This is not a proposal, just a nit/question (and in the abstract at that):
should XHTML be assumed or should it rather be something along the lines of
"human-readable XML vocabulary"? I would tend to prefer the openness of the
latter which allows for instance for SVG or XML+CSS, but maybe you have reasons
to believe that XHTML is a better fit, in which case exposing them might help
the definition of proposals.

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway