RE: My take at expressing SOAP HTTP POST binding requests in URI Space

To clarify: DAV versioning (RFC3253) assigns propers URI to versions and
version history resources. Roy is referring to a specific feature, the LABEL
HTTP header, which basically makes a version a variant of the
version-controlled resource, and this feature is currently questioned.