Re: Namespace dispatching

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:44:39 +0000
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Cc: TAG <www-tag@w3.org>
/ Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> was heard to say:
| like... for example, you could have xml:space elements in
| templates that totally do *not* apply to the xsl directives
| in their contents.

Actually, they do. There's no way to prevent them from doing so.

| Mind you, this is probably a really obscure corner case, because
| processing an XSLT doc standalone as an XSLT doc is a distinctly
| weird thing to do. -Tim

Well, I have several stylesheets that process other stylesheets, so
I'm not sure it's distinctly weird. A little unusual, perhaps.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | So, are you working on finding that bug now,
XML Standards Engineer | or are you leaving it until later? Yes.