Re: [Minutes] 17 June TAG teleconf (Infoset/PSVI, XLink, Style properties, Qnames, Mime registration)

Dan Connolly wrote:

>>Source: email from TB. Accepted as
>>augmentedInfoset-22.
>

> Yes, we later accepted the issue; so I think
> my action item was overtaken by events.

Perhaps, but it feels like a no-brainer that a first step ought to be
getting on the Schema WG's radar so we can get some dialogue happening.
  Query similarly, but we can assume they're in the loop due to Paul's
roles.  Er, are any TAG members on schema? -Tim