Re: [Minutes] 17 June TAG teleconf (Infoset/PSVI, XLink, Style properties, Qnames, Mime registration)

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 15:51, Tim Bray wrote:
> Dan Connolly wrote:
>
> >>Source: email from TB. Accepted as
> >>augmentedInfoset-22.
> >

> > Yes, we later accepted the issue; so I think
> > my action item was overtaken by events.
>
> Perhaps, but it feels like a no-brainer that a first step ought to be
> getting on the Schema WG's radar so we can get some dialogue happening.

Yes, I figured doing some sort of heads-up anyway was worthwhile,
so I did...

  * validation design really supported by typing requirements?
  Dan Connolly (Tue, Jun 18 2002)
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2002AprJun/0166.html