RE: httpRange-14 , what's the problem

Nobody with any familiarity with RDF is asking for a way to do those
things, since we already know how.  Annotea, for example, is a live and
shipping product of W3C which allows people to publish assertions about
"the thirteenth character in the HTML representation", and many other
resource representation formats such as SVG, for that matter.

representation