RE: TB16 Re: Comments on arch doc draft

> Joshua Allen wrote:
> > This seems fine to me.  But for God's sake let's make sure any
guidance
> > on this makes it very clear that this is a namespace *name*, and
> > although it may function as a stand-in for the namespace URI, it is
> > *not* the URI.
>
> I can find no distinction in any normative prose anywhere between
> "namespace name" and "namespace URI".  -Tim

Yeah, that's the problem.  All of the existing docs play fast and loose
with the terms, and so you end up with people assuming that the
namespace name IS the uri OF THE namespace.  Someone needs to fix the
docs, or at least in the TAG finding on using http: scheme in namespace
name, should explain to users that the http: URL is the uri OF A WEB
PAGE and NOT the uri OF A NAMESPACE.