Re: Fwd: Three bits on MediaTypes and IANA

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:59:53 -0500 (EST)
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
(oops, forgot CC www-tag)

> What do you mean through linking?

Sorry, that was overly vague.

By "linking" I mean that an authoritative assertion is made about the
relationship between the two resources.  For example, the HTTP
Content-Location header is used to assert that one resource is a
variant of another, where "variant" is a (sorta) well defined
relationship.  I'm not exactly sure what the relationship between those
two resources I identified is, but it may be something like
rdfs:subClassOf.

MB