RE: Re[2]: Is 'testability' a useful architectural constraint?

From: Cohen, Aaron M <aaron.m.cohen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:11:24 -0800
To: "'Chris Lilley'" <chris@w3.org>, Mike Rajkowski<Mrajkowski@trustamerica.com>, www-tag@w3.org
I agree with both you here, but I think that the main point is slightly
different. And that is that the cleanliness of an architecture can (in part)
be demonstrated by showing that it can be tested in a reasonable way. The
converse is also true: the cleanliness of an architecture is suspect if a
reasonable test suite cannot be created.
-Aaron