Re: [namespaceDocument-8] RDDL wishlist

From: Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:52:29 -0500
To: "Jonathan Borden" <jonathan@openhealth.org>, "Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, "TAG" <www-tag@w3.org>

> The issue is how many extensions to put into RDDL 2 (or whatever it will
> called) ? I am not opposed to #1 if there are no objections.
Shame on me for sending out an email before my morning cofee... The problem
with setting the source of the link using something like rddl:about is that
such an attribute would be outside of XLink.

The source of the arc created by a rddl:resource is determined by Xlink.

A point to be clarified:

The xml:base would be useful if the xlink:href were a relative URI in order
to determine the target URI. Is the source URI of this arc
http://example.org/source or is it the "mid:" URI of this email?