Draft TAG response to as yet unnumbered Rick Jelliffe issue

From: David Orchard <david.orchard@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:04:09 -0800
To: <www-tag@w3.org>
My draft response.  I note that the i18n IG is a Member list, which seems
strange to me.

Rick,

In [1], you asked the TAG to give guidance to the XML Core WG on XML 1.1 wrt
XML in the web architecture.  At this time, the Core Group has issued a
reasoned call for assistance on issues wrt XML 1.1 [2].  At this time, the
TAG believes the Core group's response is sufficient and hence we close the
issue from a TAG perspective.  When an issue is closed by the TAG with the
TAG suggesting that another group's response should lead to a reasonable
resolution, you may reraise the issue should the resolution prove
insufficient.  We do not track the progress of closed issues.

Cheers,
Dave Orchard on behalf of the W3C TAG.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Feb/0054.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-i18n-ig/2002Feb/0014.html