[uriMediaType-9] Re: Minutes from 4 Feb 2002 TAG teleconference

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:29:06 +0000
To: www-tag@w3.org
I, too, would like to see content-types (and other IETF protocol
parameters) as 1st class objects (by which I understand URI-referencable is

There are a couple of IETF-domain efforts bubbling under that I hope can
provide for this.

This has already been noted:

Also, there's:
which provides a framework for registering IETF protocol parameters in URI

At 03:39 PM 2/11/02 -0500, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
>TBL: We could suggest that it would be good if mime types
>became first-class objects.
>TB: This issue has an IETF feel to me.
>DC: I don't agree there's a problem. I agree that people
>talk about this a lot.

Graham Klyne