RE: Proposed Issue: SOAP RPC and URIs

From: Paul Cotton <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:35:17 -0500
To: "Paul Prescod" <paul@prescod.net>
Cc: "TAG" <www-tag@w3.org>, <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Have you brought up this issue with the XML Protocol WG which is
responsible for the SOAP 1.2 specification?  If not then why are you
bringing this to the TAG first?

If you have brought it up with the responsible WG then I think it is
appropriate that you provide the TAG with pointers to the issue, its
discussion and resolution so that the TAG does not have to do this
research itself.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada