Draft 2 of "How to Compare URIs"

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:08:59 -0800
To: WWW-Tag <www-tag@w3.org>

For your pleasure at http://www.textuality.com/tag/uri-comp-2.html -
incorporating all the really excellent editorial feedback and with the
benefit of a transcontinential airline flight to stamp out infelicities
of language and thought.

By the way, I'm really looking for input on what I'll call the %61
issue; having trouble believing that RFC2396 really is saying what I
think it's saying.  I bounced it off John Cowan at the XML conference
and he seemed to think I might be right, which is upsetting. -Tim