W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > August 2002

[Agenda] 26 Aug TAG teleconf (xlinkScope-23, augumentedInfoset-22, deepLinking-25)

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:42:44 -0400
Message-ID: <3D6657F4.8020600@w3.org>
To: www-tag@w3.org

Hello,

The agenda of the 26 August 2002 TAG teleconf is available
as HTML [1] and as text below.

  - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/08/26-tag
-- 
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

================================================================


    [1]W3C [2]| TAG | Previous:[3]19 Aug | Next: 2 Sep

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/08/19-tag-summary

                  Agenda for 26 August 2002 TAG teleconference

    Nearby: [4]Teleconference details  [5]issues list  [6]www-tag
    archive

       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#remote
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist
       [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/

    Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change after close of
    business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

1. Administrative (15min)

     1. Confirm scribe and Chair (NW)
     2. Roll call. Regrets: DO, TBL, SW
     3. Accept [7]19 Aug minutes
     4. Accept this [8]agenda
     5. Next meeting? Proposed 2 Sep.

       [7] http://www.w3.org/2002/08/19-tag-summary
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2002/08/26-tag

   1.2 Completed actions?

2. Technical (60min)

   2.1 Priority issues (30min)

     1. [9]httpRange-14: Need to make progress here to advance in Arch
        Document.
     2. RFC3023Charset-21:
          1. Chris sent [10]information to www-tag. What is necessary to
             close this issue?
     3. [11]xlinkScope-23
          1. Priority of this?
     4. [12]augmentedInfoset-22:
           + [13]Request from Tim Bray to decide this issue 
(disposition =
             closed). Pushback from Simon St. Laurent.
           + ACTION DC 2002/06/17: Talk to XML Schema WG about PSVI.
             Report to tag, who expects to decide whether to add as an
             issue next week. DanC has sent email; awaiting reply 
from XML
             Scheme WG.
     5. [14]deepLinking-25
     6. [15]uriMediaType-9: Status of negotiation with IETF? See
        [16]message from DanC.
           + Action TBL: Get a reply from the IETF on the TAG finding.
     7. Status of [17]URIEquivalence-15. Relation to Character Model of
        the Web (chapter 4)? See text from TimBL on [18]URI
        canonicalization and [19]email from Martin in particular. 
See more
        [20]comments from Martin.
          1. What should a finding look like for this?
     8. Status of discussions with WSA WG about SOAP/WSDL/GET/Query
        strings?
           + ACTION DO 2002/06/24: Contact WSDL WG about this issue
             (bindings, query strings and schemas) to ensure that 
it's on
             their radar. See [21]discussions from 24 Jun TAG teleconf.

       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#httpRange-14
      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jul/0323.html
      [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#xlinkScope-23
      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#augmentedInfoset-22
      [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jul/0159.html
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#deepLinking-25
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#uriMediaType-9
      [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2002Jun/0095.html
      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#URIEquivalence-15
      [18] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Axioms.html#canonicalization
      [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0161
      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jul/0275.html
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/24-tag-summary.html#wsa-get

   2.2 Findings in progress, architecture document (45min)

    See also: [22]findings.
     1. [23]Architecture document
          1. Action DC 2002/08/12: Ask www-tag for volunteers to 
work with
             TAG (and possibly IETF) on HTTP URI stuff; CRISP. [This
             action supersedes the previous action: Ask IESG when IETF
[            decided not to use HTTP URIs to name protocols.] [24]Sent.
             Awaiting reply.
          2. Action TBL: 2002/07/15: Create a table of URI properties.
          3. Action IJ 2002/07/08: Produce WD of Arch Doc. Harvest from
             [25]DanC's URI FAQ. Deadline 30 August.
          4. Action IJ 2002/08/19: Put back [Cool] in persistence 
section.
             Remove comment about children and URIs.
          5. Action SW and IJ 2002/08/19: Work on some language 
regarding
             using URI to interact v. specifically to GET.
     2. [26]Internet Media Type registration, consistency of use.
           + Action PC [27]2002/07/08: Propose alternative cautionary
             wording for finding regarding IANA registration. Refer to
             "[28]How to Register a Media Type with IANA (for the IETF
             tree) "

      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0813-archdoc
      [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Aug/0196.html
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/ures14.html
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0129-mime
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2002/07/08-tag-summary#media-types
      [28] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype

   2.3 New issues?

      _________________________________________________________________


     Ian Jacobs, for TimBL
     Last modified: $Date: 2002/08/23 15:44:47 $
Received on Friday, 23 August 2002 11:46:35 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:33 UTC