[WhenToUseGet-7] oops, thinko in URLencoding proposal

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:05:36 -0700
To: www-tag@w3.org
Somebody actually read my proposal in detail and pointed out that it was
wrong.  Retake:
Here's the canonical RPC example from http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlp-scenarios

This becomes something like

I don't provide the encodingStyle - let's assert that if you do it this
way you get soap-encoding by default (or in fact that that's all you can
have).  To simplify, let's say that the service namespace is by default
a relative URI reference with the base established by the that of the
URI itself, thus