Re: Weekly github digest (svgwg, fxtf-drafts)

I have proposed an expansion of the criteria used for these weekly digests
to www-svg:

https://github.com/w3c/github-notify-ml-config/pull/116

When that is merged, the digest will include activity on svg-aam and the
graphics-aria spec, as well as any issues or pull requests labelled for
those specs or the FXTF specs on web-platform-tests or the main CSS working
group repository (which often receives FXTF issues, as well as having
SVG-specific issues on other CSS specs).

If this ends up being too much, we can always trim it back down. The FXTF
and graphics ARIA specs aren't technically the responsibility of the SVG WG
anymore. But, they would still benefit from having SVG developers
contributing to issue discussion.

In addition, I've added svg-aam repo activity to the public-svg-issues
mailing list, which is used to archive issue discussion for SVG specs.

~Amelia