Re: Disposition of comments since the last published SVG 2.0 CR

On Mon, 2018-06-11 at 17:36 -0400, Chris Lilley wrote:
> . Having a transition request ready for the next CR should be
> doable by the start of  July.

Note, July 3rd is the effective deadline for publication requests;
there's a moratorium until the 17th. But there will need to be a
director's call in any case so that shouldn't be a problem.

> Issues which are for 2.0 but not fully resolved, will need to wait
> for a
> later CR. There cannot be substantive changes after CR; thus, all
> the
> items assigned to the 2.0 Rec milestone need to be resolved and the
> edits in place before the final CR is published.

I wonder if it'd be worth having an all-day editing meeting next week,
if Amelia is available, and we can join in to help out with editing.
I'm not sure how much that'd help.

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG