Re: Disposition of comments since the last published SVG 2.0 CR

Hi Bogdan

On 11-Jun-18 16:48, Bogdan Brinza wrote:
> Milestone changes:
>
>   * Deleted milestones: SVG3, SVG Core Cleanup
>   * Created/updated milestones: SVG 2.0 Updated Candidate
>     Recommendation, SVG 2.0 Recommendation, SVG 2.1 Working Draft
>
> Chris / Liam – I didn’t identify any changes that should block SVG 2.0
> Updated CR publication, how should we proceed from here?

As we discussed on the call, issues for 2.0 which are fully resolved
should preferably have the edits done before publication of the next CR.
That way, commentors can see in-place how the edits respond to their
issues. Having a transition request ready for the next CR should be
doable by the start of  July.

Issues which are for 2.0 but not fully resolved, will need to wait for a
later CR. There cannot be substantive changes after CR; thus, all the
items assigned to the 2.0 Rec milestone need to be resolved and the
edits in place before the final CR is published.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus