Re: SVG fonts: [ was RE: minutes, SVG WG TPAC F2F 2014, day 2]

Okay and now I just want to use 100 characters out of my 15.3 Mb 182.000
character font set, rather than the whole thing to prevent my file from
being bounced by all those 2Mb max mailboxes out there. How do I do this
 from my SVG capable wordprocessor?