Re: fancy lines

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 11:40:06 -0800
To: Brenton Chapin <bzipitidoo@gmail.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
A couple of weeks ago, I asked if there was ever a request for border
brushes. [1]
Basically, you draw a pattern cell and this cell is distorted along the
curve. The cell is either stretched or tiled (like CSS border images)

In your case, the cell would contain a double line or one wave.

Rik

1: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2012Dec/0043.html