Re: Minor typo in specification

Perhaps you could be more specific about what the typo is?

(The word "axes" is the plural form of "axis":
 http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/axis#Noun
...and the first few instances of it that I ran across on
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/single-page.html appeared to be correct to me.
 If you found a specific instance that you think is incorrect, then a
more targeted link / quote would probably be useful.)

~Daniel