what to do with the color-profile property, element and at-rule?

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 12:46:41 +1000
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: SVG public list <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi Chris,

In SVG 1.1, we have:

* the @color-profile at-rule, which lets you reference an ICC colour
   profile, give it a name, and select a rendering intent to use;

* the <color-profile> element, which is just a markup version of the
   @color-profile at-rule;

* the 'color-profile' property, applicable on <image> elements,
   which lets you reference by name a particular color profile that has
   been defined with @color-profile or <color-profile>.

The at-rule and property were defined in the 2003 Candidate
Recommendation of css3-color, but were dropped when the Recommendation
was published.  Is there any plan to reintroduce these into a
css4-color, which we could then reference, or should our definitions
remain in SVG?