Re: what should we do with SVGPaint and SVGColor interfaces?

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:

> We removed parts of the API from WebKit (might be removed completely
> already). I don't see reasons to keep it.
>
> But there is more from DOM 2 style that is deprecated since SVG 1.1SE like
> getPresentationStyle. We need feedback from CSSOM people what they plan for
> the first level.

if you are referring to SVGStylable.getPresentationAttribute, that method
does not appear in DOM-2 Style;

at present, the editors are leaning towards excluding CSSValue et al from
the core CSSOM module, but address object based style values in CSSOM Values