A readers impression of the primer

From: Traveler Hauptman <traveler.hauptman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:33:15 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
I stumbled across the primer draft a couple days ago and I have a couple
thoughts to contribute.

Firstly, I found the material as it is now is very useful. I'm
technical, a programmer and *nix sysadmin, but only interact with xml,
html, and svg casually. The progression of the material worked for me
and the mix of svg, javascript, and smil was particularly useful to me.

Second: With browser support changing every release, and the 'this is
2006 materal' caveat, the mismatch between claimed and actual browser
support did not bother me.  However, if this document had been in a
wiki, I would have done small edits it as I walked through it. My
workload and mtv attention span allows for no more...

A wiki setting for the book (moderated perhaps) would facilitate the
authors goal of growth over time and contributions from the readers.

My .02. David, thanks for writing this and making it available.

-Traveler Hauptman