Re: path data attribute lacks units!

Let's not rehash this discussion. Dr. Hoffman doesn't understand the
reasoning behind the definition of the css units, but all the browsers do,
and there's no theoretical merit to his complaints. As you point out, Doug,
printers have the necessary resolution and information to faithfully render
units like 'in'. If they currently fail to, that's merely an implementation
bug.

~TJ