SVGDefinitionElement implementing SVGTests

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:50:27 +1100
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
When I converted SVG 2 to use Web IDL and reorganised the interfaces a
bit, I introduced SVGDefinitionElement as a super-interface for elements
like <mask>, <clipPath>, <linearGradient>, <filter>, <marker>, etc.  I
have this too:

   SVGDefinitionElement implements SVGTests;

This is probably wrong, as we state in the section on the conditional
processing attributes that they have no effect on <mask>, <clipPath> and
<pattern>, although we don't mention the other kinds of definition element.

<marker> is a bit different since we have the new child <marker> element
feature, where it makes more sense to allow these attributes:

   <path d="...">
     <marker position="50%" systemLanguage="..."> ... </marker>
   </path>

So I would suggest removing the "implements" statement above and
replacing it with:

   SVGMarkerElement implements SVGTests;

Any disagreement?